Now, more than ever, it has become difficult to increase online sales to your restaurant. After Covid-19 started most owners of the restaurant industry switch their focus to the online market. However, here we are going to show you how to increase online sales to your restaurant.
9 Simple Tips to Increase Online Sales to your Restaurant
- Make sure your restaurant is listed on all the major online directories, such as Yelp, Google Maps, and TripAdvisor. This business profiles will enhance your online visibility and awareness
- Review, update and create your online menu and prices on these directories so that you can attract customers motivated by dinner cost
- Create a strong Facebook, Instagram and Google my Business presence by publishing at least 1 post per day on each of the platforms. Posts can be based on new promotions, events, how-to-videos, mouth-watering images and videos of your recipes or many other things. Now a days this Social Media accounts play a great role on increasing the restaurants visibility, traffic, and sales when done correctly. Just remember Social Media is focus about your customers not your business.
- Verify that your website is working, loading fast, and that it has the ability to order online
- Make sure a button to Order Online and Deliver is posted on all your Online Profiles
- Offer incentive when your customers buy online like buy one get one free or discount promotions
- Place your business on a discount hubs like GrubHub
- Pay for Pay per Click Platforms such as Google Adwords or Yelp Ads
- Invite Influencers for a free meal with the objective of publishing about your food and experience
Keep in mind to implement as many options as you can so that you can attract more visits, traffic, and sales to your restaurants. Learn more about other things you can do to enhance your restaurant and attract more customers here